Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

15 weeks

I had a doctor appointment on Monday and everything went well. They use a Doppler on me to hear the babys heartbeat, they don’t do an ultrasound after the big 12 week ultrasound, and at first it was taking the nurse some time to find the lil peanut. Finally she went lower and BAM there it was, a sigh of relief came out of her mouth…that was a tad scary. Anyways, the heartbeat was good. The doc came in and he decided to do an ultrasound so I got a picture of the lil guy. No it isn't a boy, I just say he. He was waving and then started kicking so they are surprised I haven’t felt him yet. The first part of the down syndrome test came back clear so the next part (spina bifida) will be done at the 19 week appt. So I go back on the 10/18/10 for the test and the ultrasound to find out what we are having!! SUPER EXCITING!!

Here are pics of the bump at week 15:

oh goodness this thing is getting huge:

1 comment:

  1. Dude you swallowed a cantaloupe.. I LOVE IT...
    la...la....la....

    ReplyDelete