Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Carter & Baby Pate Pics

You may know my best friend, Alex Pate, but for those that don't we have known each other since high school, were roommates in college and will be life long friends. In 1999 we thought it would be so cute to get Christmas pictures made of us and our Rottweilers (Ramsey and Niner). We went out bought matching shirts and Uncle Armando took our photos. We loved them! We bought enough to send to every friend and family member we could think of.

I know, awful haircut for me!!



I couldn't resist taking pictures of us both pregnant to add to the collage of pictures so before Baby Pate arrives we took a couple quick shots. Jon and Alex aren't finding out the sex so it will be very interesting to see what Baby Pate is because we are thinking it is a girl from the difference in the way we are carrying these kiddos.

Alex is 36 weeks and I'm 26 weeks:









6 comments:

  1. Those are really cute ladies. I love the blocks. Can't wait to see what Alex and John have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo fun.. I am still shocked at how different our bellies are.. Maybe we have finally laid to rest all the rumors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love these! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute idea! I love the name too Michelle. Y'all are a couple of cute preggos :)

    ReplyDelete